Why am I not able to apply the Auto Pivot function?
- Please check if your monitor is in the list of supported models. Currently only the following models are supported: VP2468/VP2768/VP2768-4K/VP2771/VP2775/VP2785-4K/VP3268-4K.
- Please connect/turn on the monitor’s power before applying the Auto Pivot function.
Why is the Auto Pivot function not able to detect my monitor status?
- The Auto Pivot function used DDC/CI to communicate with the monitor. Please make sure not to turn off the monitor’s DDC/CI setting when you are using the Auto Pivot function.
I have already applied the Auto Pivot function on my Windows OS. Why is my monitor Windows/Image not automatically rotating to fit the direction of the monitor?
Please update your monitor’s firmware to the latest version for the best performance from the Auto Pivot function.
If your VP2468 monitor’s firmware version is M001 or M002, please make sure your OSD Pivot setting is set to Auto.
Please make sure your Auto Pivot function is set to Auto.
When applying the Auto Pivot function, Monitor OSD Pivot options are greyed out. How can I access the monitor’s OSD Pivot options to fix the OSD Pivot direction of the monitor?
- You can unselect the Auto Pivot function or apply All Recall from the monitor’s OSD Setup Menu.
Why can’t my screen/window rotate to match the monitor’s orientation?
- The Monitor OSD pivot function is only effective for the OSD window itself. You need to install the “Auto Pivot” application so that your OS can automatically rotate with the monitor’s orientation.
Does the Auto Pivot application support Mac OS?
- The “Auto Pivot” application for Microsoft Windows version is available now. Mac OS version will launch later.
- The Microsoft Windows version of the “Auto Pivot” application is the only version available now. The Mac OS version is under production and will launch shortly.
How do you disable the Auto Pivot function?
From the Operation System screen/window, you can set the Orientation setting to Landscape/CW90°/CCW90° or disable the “Auto Pivot” application.
Does the “Auto Pivot” application support my previous Viewsonic display?
- It only supports specific models, like the VP2468/VP2768/VP2768-4K/VP2771/VP2775/VP2785-4K/VP3268-4K.