With a stunningly smooth palette of 4.39 trillion colours, the ViewSonic® VP2785-4K Ultra HD monitor meets the high color standards of photographers, graphic designers, video editors, print departments and other design professionals.
In order to harness the power of the VP2785-4K, it is essential to calibrate/profile the monitor for your own environment. The ideal colour management solution is the ViewSonic Colorbration Kit, designed specifically for ViewSonic monitors in partnership with X-Rite (Colorbration software also works with the X-Rite i1Display Pro spectrophotometer).
Sponsored Content by Jason DiMichele
The ViewSonic VP2785-4K monitor provides professional quality colour accuracy and uniformity. Although the VP2785-4K ships in a calibrated state from the factory, as a professional you’ll want to take full control.
• Set the User Mode option to Advanced to unlock more of the professional features
• Set the White Point to CIE Illuminant D65 instead of Native
• Set your Luminance between 80-120cd/m2, dpending on how bright your space is (a slightly dim enviroment is best)
• Set Contrast Ratio to a custom value to match various papers if you print (matte paper typically supports a 200:1 ratio and glossy 300:1)
• Use ICC Profile Version 4 instead of Version 2 for the best colour transformations
• Set the Patch Set to Large (462 colour patches) for the best colour accuracy; if specific colours are required, be sure to add spot or image colours by clicking on the spot colour and image buttons
• Use Automatic Display Control (ADC) instead of manually adjusting brightness, contrast and RGB gains for a more accurate and consistent outcome (a USB cable needs to be connected bemunication/adjustments)
• Perform the Display Uniformity Check when finished, and choose a 3×3 grid for the most accurate results
• Use Colorbration, even if you’re a black and white photographer, as you are controlling tonality as much as colour
• Create and use multiple monitor profiles with different settings for different purposes and switch when necessary
• Place your monitor in front of a window with continually changing colour temperature and brightness
• Work with really bright clothes or objects on your desk that could be distracting if they reflect off the monitor……
Tất cả hình ảnh hoặc video trong màn hình sản phẩm ở đây được mô phỏng chỉ nhằm mục đích trưng bày; chúng có thể không phải là hình ảnh hoặc video thực tế được hiển thị trong màn hình sản phẩm.